Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Finance. Investment. Investing Advice

I have found no greater satisfaction than achieving success through honest dealing and strict adherence to the view that, for you to gain, those you deal with should gain as well.
Alan Greenspan Finance Quotes, Mortgage Quotes, Investing Quotations, Investment Quotes

The true measure of a career is to be able to be content, even proud, that you succeeded through your own endeavors without leaving a trail of casualties in your wake.
Alan Greenspan Finance Quotes, Investing Quotations, Mortgage Quotes, Investment Quotes

I do not deny that many appear to have succeeded in a material way by cutting corners and by manipulating associates, both in their professional and in their personal lives. But material success is possible in this world and far more satisfying when it comes without exploiting others.
Alan Greenspan Investment Quotes, Finance Quotes, Investing Quotations, Mortgage Quotes

It has been my experience that competency in mathematics, both in numerical manipulations and in understanding its conceptual foundations, enhances a person's ability to handle the more ambiguous and qualitative relationships that dominate our day-to-day financial decision-making
Alan Greenspan Investment Quotes, Finance Quotes, Investing Quotations, Mortgage Quotes

Any informed borrower is simply less vulnerable to fraud and abuse
Alan Greenspan Mortgage Quotes, Investment Quotes, Finance Quotes, Investing Quotations

To succeed, you will soon learn, as I did, the importance of a solid foundation in the basics of education--literacy, both verbal and numerical, and communication skills.
Alan Greenspan Investment Quotes, Finance Quotes, Investing Quotations, Mortgage Quotes

It is decidedly not true that "nice guys finish last," as that highly original American baseball philosopher, Leo Durocher, was alleged to have said.
Alan Greenspan Investment Quotes, Investing Quotations, Finance Quotes, Mortgage Quotes

I was a good amateur but only an average professional. I soon realized that there was a limit to how far I could rise in the music business, so I left the band and enrolled at New York University.
Alan Greenspan Investment Quotes, Finance Quotes, Mortgage Quotes, Investing Quotations

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, crazy stuff, I don't live in a trailer, I don't eat spam or drink beer, and I do have a great job, but I almost feel for the trailer folks. I am not all that amused or impressed by "white trash" or rednecks but I wouldn't go and start a website to insult people and give long sarcasm filled speaches about them. I mean, here is this person who thinks he has everything figured out just exactly right and keeps talking about it on and on and on, he has an answer to everything. Why aren't you the president then? I mean running a little webside is nice and cool, you're the boss, running a country is a bit different, but luckily you'll never get to find out :) Rock on.