If there is a solution, then it isn't a problem.
- Contributed by an anonymous reader.
Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
- Famous Quotes by Samuel Johnson
Everything in the world may be endured except continued prosperity.
- Short Quotes by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
We are so vain that we even care for the opinions of those we don't care for.
- Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach (1830-1916) Austrian Novelist
"I am the thread that runs through all these pearls," and each pearl is a religion or even a sect thereof. Such are the different pearls, and God is the thread that runs through all of them; most people, however, are entirely unconscious of it.
- Vivekananda Inspirational Quotes